- Saturday, March 19th 2016 at 20:00 recital of Czech guitarist Pavel Steidl
- Saturday, March 19th 2016 at 12:00; title: “Classical, Spanish, Historic and Modern Guitar” by Maestro Luthier Paolo Coriani
- Saturday, March 19th 2016 at 12:00; title: “Pietro Gallinotti: an Italian Phenomenon” by M° Bruno Giuffredi, with some testing of historic guitars and a presentation of the CD.
- Sunday, March 20th 2016 at 12:00; title: “Guitar in Italy from the end of the 18th to the beginning of the 19th century” by Maestro Luthier Lorenzo Frignani (presentation of his book)
- Sunday, March 20th 2016 at 16:30 comparative acoustic testing of the instruments shown in the exhibition, by M° Andrea De Vitis
The conferences, concert and instrument testing will be held in the Auditorium Loyola, Conference Centre