We are aware that the health restrictions relating to the corona virus emergency AT THE MOMENT are limited to specific areas identified by the competent authorities.
Nevertheless, a PRUDENTIAL CONDUCT MANAGER, also in relation to the uncertainties about the possible unfavorable evolution of the viral spread, requires us in compliance DUE to the ENTIRE audience of exhibitors, musicians, teachers and participants to cancel REG 2020 for the scheduled date, procrastinating it at more favorable times for a peaceful development.
We have always considered the REG a moment of happy aggregation of enthusiasts, luthiers and users of the Guitar and we believe essential:
- ENSURE THE PRESENCE OF ALL THE EXHIBITORS
- GUARANTEE THE PRESENCE OF ALL CONCERTISTS FROM ABROAD
- ENSURE THE PRESENCE OF THE TEACHERS OF THE FOREIGN PRESERVATORS AND THEIR STUDENTS
- ENSURE THE PRESENCE OF INTERNATIONAL DEALERS
- GUARANTEE THE PRESENCE OF NUMEROUS GUESTS
- ENSURING THE PRESENCE OF THE PUBLIC FROM THE REGIONS TO THE CURRENT STATE MOST AFFECTED
Consequently, we made the painful and painful decision for us to POSTPONE THE “ROMA EXPO GUITARS 2020” EVENT FORESEEN ON THE DATES OF 20-21 AND 22 MARCH.
WE WILL OBVIOUSLY KEEP YOU UP TO DATE.
P.S. THE TICKETS OF THE CONCERTS ALREADY PURCHASED WILL BE REFUNDED